Wish me luck!
Okay FWBs of the world, let’s have a little chat. I’m speaking to those of you of the male gender specifically. I’ll put this in bullet point format for easy understanding too, you silly boys!
Let’s start with a definition from urban dictionary.
FWB: “Friends With Benefits”
When two people aren’t officially going out but have sex anyway. Compare with fuck buddy.
Thanks urban dictionary for this useful bit of information! Now on to our lesson of the day. We’ll begin with the basics:
- Sex is great.
- Having someone to spend the night on the weekend is awesome.
- No commitment to the arrangement is even greater!
Now that we understand these concepts let’s move on to something a little more complicated: Emotions. We all have them, but the trick is CONTROL.
- If you have both agreed to the statement “we’re only friends, and we’re never going to be anything more”, stick with it.
- There is no need to begin to pretend that any emotional connection has been created after a set amount of time. This is unnecessary.
- When you DO begin to pretend as if you have feelings, this creates confusion and tension within the FWB relationship.
- Confusion and tension are part of being in an actual relationship, NOT and FWB relationship.
- If the girl has already stated that she is perfectly content with the FWB relationship, there is no need to layer on the
“romantic”bullshit. She’ll fuck you anyways!
Now I hope this has been informative for all of you. Please take this into consideration next time.